To celebrate the opening of the Denis Johnson archive at the Harry Ransom Center in Austin, we’ll be posting materials throughout the day. The celebrated author of Tree of Smoke, Jesus’ Son, and Train Dreams keeps out of the public eye, making this a rare look into his process.
Above: Johnson’s annotated notes for Tree of Smoke.
240 Notes/ Hide
- slothstarlifestyle likes this
- juliakip likes this
- materialia reblogged this from fsgbooks
- liberscriptusproferetur reblogged this from fsgbooks
- eyeslikeashtrays likes this
- deadendaustralia likes this
- empty-sounds likes this
- beneath-a-lonely-place likes this
- bustermoody likes this
- palm-coast-plantation reblogged this from powells
- fsgbooks posted this